https://www.renkonstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/renkon-yoga-studio-2020-0731.jpg 2000 3000 Sarah Nannen https://www.renkonstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Renkon-logo-griege-1030x1030.png Sarah Nannen2020-03-21 09:35:132020-04-02 17:38:44Biohacking Grief from the Grief Unveiled podcast with Sarah Nannen and special guest Leah Carver
If you’re feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, run down and/or feeling the heartache, heartbreak and grief as life as we know it shuts down to help slow down the spread of COVID-19 (not to mention all the real life, every day experiences of grief that will continue to happen in addition to sheltering in place and closing the doors of our businesses), this episode of Sarah Nannen’s podcast is the loving conversation we’re all in need of: Listen here!
More about this episode
“I feel exhausted.” | “My body feels heavy.” | “I cannot think through this fog.” | These are just a few examples of the tremendous toll grief takes on our physical bodies. Symptoms are often chronic, but we don’t take them seriously. Instead, we put our “strong” on and sweep them under the rug with a “this too shall pass” attitude. Leah Carver is here today to help teach us how we can better interpret the messages from our bodies, tap into our power, and build sustainable energy.
Tender curiosities we talk about:
- Where does the fear of slowing down come from? How the “grief hustle” is similar to the “hamster wheel”.
- Pain, fatigue, and fog: Your body is saying “I need your attention”.
- The two most common body signals emanating from grief, and specific practices for interpreting these messages and bio-hacking your way to relief.
- Leah Carver helps women manage their health, know their purpose and love well. She is a spa and wellness coach, owner of Earth Matters Apothecary, and author of the international bestselling book: Undoing Hashimoto’s: A Guide to Managing Symptoms, Relieving Overwhelm & Living Well. Her upcoming new book is called Biohacking of the Ancients. Leah teaches women how to interpret messages from your body, tap into power and build sustainable energy.
- Connect with Leah Carver on Facebook, check out her podcast on YourLifePractice.com, or email her at email@example.com.
I hope this podcast meets you where you are today and provides some deeper insight to your inner experience as well as some nurturing guidance on new ways to take great care of your body, mind and soul during this challenging time in our lives.